Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling Flattered

I just stumbled upon two websites that linked to my blog today. A country radio station in Memphis blogged about my guest post on The Happy Housewife's blog, "Getting Your Kids to Eat Healthier" and Sarah Mae linked to me as a "Mom Who Makes Home a Haven" on this blog's "Moms That Rock Week" post.

(Is the room suddenly getting smaller or is my head suddenly getting bigger...?)

If you're visiting from one of those blogs, WELCOME! I hope you enjoy what you read. Feel free to leave a comment to say, "Hi!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Just for the record, I knew this blog would end up being big and a hit! I always knew you were awesome, mah favrit!

Heathahlee said...

You have got to be kidding me! Well, now I'm not the only person around Memphis who thinks you're Supermom! : )

Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails