Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amish Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

When I had these at a friend's house, I couldn't leave without the recipe. They're like a super moist chocolate chip cookie or a lighter peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips. I'm completely addicted and now need to freeze the batch I just made to keep from eating them all.

3/4 c. butter
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
8 oz. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat sugars, butter and peanut butter until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, then stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by rounded teaspoon on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I also flattened them with the back of a fork) Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely before gorging.
post signature

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Oooh, yummmmmmy! : ) Anything with chocolate and peanut butter together gets my vote! : )

Melissa Darby said...

I (borrowed) this recipe from you and they were a big hit! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails