He even fell asleep dressed up the other day. (he took a nap in his sleeping bag in the playroom because the workers were
fixing the windows in the rest of the house)
This has become a daily thing, walking around as a drag queen fireman, with his sidekick...the lady pimp.
Then yesterday, they put on a puppet show for all of their "friends" - every animal or action figure from the playroom, big and small, was brought to the front room and carefully set up on chairs to watch Ryan's puppet show from behind the playhouse. (For those of you who care about my love affair with my new camera, click on the picture below and check out the clarity on the fuzz on the teddy bear. Is that cool or WHAT?)
Have I mentioned that I love not having the t.v. on anymore??? It's worth mentioning again. And again...and again...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Playing Dress Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
We canceled our cable last week and I have been really enjoying the evenings. Trying out new recipes, baking muffins, just flat out enjoying each others company. Plus, we're saving $125/mth. Cable is ridiculously expensive!
lol. . . .
The drag queen firefighter picture is hilarious. Make sure his future wife gets a copy of that one.
Love it! My boys like to dress up, too, and they come up with the craziest outfits. Those pictures are priceless.
We cancelled our cable back in November. It was the best thing we ever did. I love seeing my son's imagination run. I would recommend it to anyone!
Post a Comment