A personal message from God to YOU:
This is God.
Today I will be handling all of your problems for you.
I do not need your help.
I do not need your help.
Have a nice day!
Can I get an "Amen?" My grandmother had this up on her fridge for the longest time. Too true! God doesn't need MY help. Isn't that refreshing?












4 comments:
Nice post! Glad God doesn't need my help, I'd probably really mess things up! Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. I have fooled around with the Picnik program more and even added another before and after pic that really shows a more dramatic difference. It is so easy and free! I can't afford the programs you buy out there either!
Yes, this was quite refreshing. Thank you for that reminder - I love that saying. I found your blog through Jenn. I'm bookmarking your page. You've got quite the collection of wonderful handy tips here!
AMEN!!
Too bad that I seem to remember this when it's easy. The harder it gets I tend to try to handle it on my own. Those are the times when I just need to hand it on over.
What a good reminder! Maybe I need this on my fridge too.
-- Brandi
Thanks Katie! :) Perfect day for this!
Post a Comment