While Mike took Ryan on errands on Saturday, I let Kaylin paint at the easel for the first time. It seems like I do things with her much later than I did with Ryan because she always seems so young. But she's not...she's growing up quickly and is much more able than I give her credit for sometimes.
And yesterday, we recreated a little craft project Ryan did at VBS last week. I cut a cardboard egg carton in 1/2, let the kids go to town painting it green, poked holes to put the pipe cleaner anttenae through and glued on some leftover eyes we had and a little mouth. They're both so proud that they have them on their dressers. Too cute.













6 comments:
Love it! I love your simple craft ideas and am still thanking you everyday for the great idea you did for Independence Day with the canvas handprints - everyone loves when I show them mine!
Will give the catepillars a shot too!
My kids just love to do crafts like this, and I know my 5-year old will love this one! Thanks for posting it! OH! Congrats on your 10,000 hits. Oh. My.
What a cute idea! We haven't ventured much from coloring and finger paints.
Thanks for entering my giveaway. I have been to Europe and it was great, but I hated being in a plane for that long. I would do it again though.
Oh, those are super cute - I'm going to make those with my kiddos!
Cute, but I don't craft. I know I should for the further development of my children, but I just cannot. It's not in me.
-- Brandi
Oh Cute idea..my boys would love it! Oh and that porch in the picture? Sahuaro Ranch Park- gotta love the porch!
Post a Comment