For those looking for new blog addition ideas, this is for you. I knew I'd forget where I found the site to do my new signature, so I have to post it right away! Click here if you want to bloglift this from me. (Has that phrase been coined yet or did I just make it up???) After looking through all of the fonts and staring at my name long enough over and over again...it became one of those words that looked really weird. Does that ever happen to you? I began scanning my desk for something with my name on it because I had convinced myself that I spelled it wrong. (that could be a "you know you're tired when..." joke)
If you're on blogger, go into "settings" then "formatting" - then paste the html code after scrolling down to the "post template" area. Can't wait to see your new signatures! I've LOVED all the new looks from those who bloglifted the TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock idea!!!












2 comments:
You have officially been bloglifted!
By the way, the bar cooking were FAB!
I need coffee! That should say cookies, not cooking!
Post a Comment