But, once again, I decided to see what I could get done in 15 minutes.
Our downstairs bathroom is pretty simple, so it just needed a once-over. Easy enough and this task was quickly half completed!
The kids' bathroom hardly has anything in it, but I decided to take some "before" pictures and see what I could clear out.
Sure enough, there was a TON of stuff in there that didn't belong. Random towels, a potty seat piece, jewelry cleaner and a candle (in the kids bathroom???) - I had a trash can nearby for trash and made a separate pile of items that needed new homes.
15 minutes later, everything was spic and span and the project was DONE. A project that I didn't really even think needed to be done.
 |
| Before - under sink #1 |
 |
| After - I relocated Kaylin's hot rollers from my bathroom to hers, removed all of the random towels and wiped everything down. |
 |
| Before - under sink #2 |
 |
| After - yes, I basically just wiped it down and put everything back. This is where I store my baby bath stuff for our future child who we may or may not have! |
 |
| Before - medicine cabinet |
 |
| After - this is not the during pic, this IS the after pic! I threw out empty and rancid bottles and found new homes for all of the non-kid stuff. |
 |
| Before - the counter |
 |
| After - I just cleaned it up and removed the multiple toothpastes (I'll reduce the toothbrushes when the kids wake up - there are a dozen of them!) |
 |
| Also, last summer, I removed the towel rack in the kids' bathroom and had Mike put up some knobs for the kids to hang their robes and towels. It is SO much more productive than a single towel rack...I highly recommend it! |
It's amazing what you might find in the bathrooms of your house. So get going...see what you can clear out in your allotted time today. And don't forget to link back if you post before and after pictures on your blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment