Friends, readers, bloggers, fellow mamas...I need your advice. This may seem a bit premature, but I'm in a quandary. (look at me using fancy words!)
.
I love my blog name. LOVE it. I even refused to change it when I temporarily colored my hair brown. But I have a bun in the oven that's going to mess up my great title!
.
My kids have a history of being born bald. And usually stay so for quite some time, so I won't know if #3 will be blonde (likely) or another random redhead for at least a year, maybe longer. But once this little peanut enters the world, I'm gonna need a new blog name, don't you think?
.
I've toyed with "Three Blondes and a Redhead + 1" or "Three Blondes and a Redhead and a baldy" *blech* - see why I need help???
.
So I'm asking for thoughts. Ideas. Suggestions. Maybe I'll even send you a prize if I pick your blog title. Who knows what I have up my sleeve...
.
Watch this baby come out with a head full of black hair. That would certainly throw these two blonde parents for a loop!
.
I love my blog name. LOVE it. I even refused to change it when I temporarily colored my hair brown. But I have a bun in the oven that's going to mess up my great title!
.
My kids have a history of being born bald. And usually stay so for quite some time, so I won't know if #3 will be blonde (likely) or another random redhead for at least a year, maybe longer. But once this little peanut enters the world, I'm gonna need a new blog name, don't you think?
.
I've toyed with "Three Blondes and a Redhead + 1" or "Three Blondes and a Redhead and a baldy" *blech* - see why I need help???
.
So I'm asking for thoughts. Ideas. Suggestions. Maybe I'll even send you a prize if I pick your blog title. Who knows what I have up my sleeve...
.
Watch this baby come out with a head full of black hair. That would certainly throw these two blonde parents for a loop!













10 comments:
Well, I think you should steer clear of anything with numbers in it, because you'll find yourself in this situation again when baby #4 comes along!
Maybe a play on words with your last name? The Roost or something like that?
Or how about Eager Hands? I got that from Proverbs 31:13 and it seems to fit your style...
I like this game...I'll keep thinking.
(On an unrelated note, I have to tell you...I've been taking Nyquil this week and it gives me strange dreams. In one of them, I was eating black bean brownies, and I actually LIKED them! Weird, huh?)
Three Blondes, a Redhead and a Munchkin!
I like Three Redheads, a Readhead, and ?
Three Blondes and a Redhead plus One Or.
Get it he's either blonde OR Redhead.
Three Blondes and a Redhead plus One More.
Oh I like Denise C.'s too: Three Blondes a Redhead and a Munchkin.
How about: It All Started with Three Blondes and a Redhead, and then there was more...
Maybe too long?
How about 3 blondes, a redhead and a little runt (or rugrat)
three blondes, a redhead and a baby on board
I like your idea of +1...
Three Blondes and A Redhead + 1 (TBA)
at least until you know what category this little one falls into. Maybe the baby will have brown or black hair! I'm sure that's not likely, but I never dreamed of having two blondies, myself -- but that's what I got!
Three blondes, a readhead + one makes five!
Two Blondes and three little heads...
I love the and a munchkin! I would stay away from the "plus" play on words since that is like Jon and Kate Plus 8.
Post a Comment