After
I am beyond excited about the little black basket. I used it for my shower caddy in college and it's since held all sorts of stuff, but it fit all of Mike's "morning items" SO perfectly. Which means it will keep them off the bathroom counter every morning. And I won't feel frustrated each day after he leaves for work and neglects to put his stuff away. Every day. It wasn't even on his radar anymore. I will not miss that clutter - is it weird that I'm celebrating inside?
This is what the top of our sink has looked like ALL WEEK. It's usually cluttered with razors, gel, hairbrushes and deoderant that Mike wanted to keep at arm's reach.
Yes, that's four enormous packages of Stay Free that you see there. Walgreen's paid me $1 each to leave the store with them a few months back and I'm saving them for the joys of post-pregnancy.
Also, you might notice that handy little gadget hanging on the right cabinet door. I actually had Mike uninstall that from our old house and bring it with us. I love it so much! I have a foldable hair dryer that fits in there, plus my flat iron and curling iron and my attractive shower cap hanging on the top.
You might wonder what the kids are doing while I'm busy decluttering? They're pretending to be animals on the bathroom floor, coloring and covering themselves in stickers.













4 comments:
Love Ryan's strategically placed stickers on the nips there... :)
I have a scrapbooking question for you...I'm quitting paper scrapbooking, and I was wondering if you thought there was a market for my stuff on craigslist. Is it worth the trouble to try to sell some of it, or should I just let Elliot play with it or something?
girl . .you are on a roll. . .
come over and help me out!
just kidding.
you would be appalled. since we are building, this house is AWFUL. . .filled with stuff that's already ready to be moved, and we are still about 2 months out!!!!
I *adore* that little black basket you are using for your hubby's stuff! I need to track one down and use it for the same thing over at my house.
It annoys me to no end to put stuff away
E.V.E.R.Y.
S.I.N.G.L.E.
D.A.Y.
600 posts? That's awesome! ANd you're a maniac by the way- your house looks amazing, so organized and tidy! :) Take a break! Put your feet up today. Don't listen to me- I'll always say slow down, take a break, stuff like that. :) Because that's what I want to do too! No really, you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment