Nothing big to say today, but feel free to check out my guest post over at Money Saving Mom titled Being Generous While Living on a Budget. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Sarah
said...
I just found your blog through moneysavingmom.com, and it is cute. We have 3 brunettes and a red head. My husband and I both have very dark brown hair. So did our first child. Our second child came along w/ bright orange hair. You talk about a surprise!! Just so you know: our third child was born with red hair also. =)
I'm a Christian wife and a homeschooling mom to a 12 year old, an 10 year old and a very busy 7 year old. I am passionate about being a good "Household Manager" and love to encourage women and parents in the areas of cooking, organizing, homeschooling and frugal living.
2 comments:
I just found your blog through moneysavingmom.com, and it is cute. We have 3 brunettes and a red head. My husband and I both have very dark brown hair. So did our first child. Our second child came along w/ bright orange hair. You talk about a surprise!! Just so you know: our third child was born with red hair also. =)
Loved the post over at MSM!
:)
Post a Comment