I made these Whole Wheat French Bread Rolls today and pulled out my dusty bread-maker that I haven't used in YEARS. Sure enough, it has a "dough" setting, so after tossing in all of the ingredients for the rolls, I hit "dough" and it did the rest of the work. Well, except separating the dough and rolling it into rolls. The kids helped with that, which was fun.
#40 on my list of 101 Goals in 1001 Days was easily crossed off. I'll be using that trick again for sure!












2 comments:
Just curious...what is the point of starting in the bread machine but finishing in the oven? Why not finish in the bread machine too? Is it just so you can shape them into rolls? I don't have a bread machine, so I might be missing something obvious!
Chandy - I don't like the shape of the bread made in the bread machine, plus the crust always seems to turn out REALLY overdone.
Post a Comment