Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who wants to Swag?

Has anyone else heard the buzz about SwagBucks? It's a search engine, similar to Google, that gives you points (or "Swag Bucks") every time you do an internet search. You turn the Swag Bucks in for gift cards to Amazon, Starbuck's, places like that. For doing what you would normally do...web searches...just on a different site.

Well, apparently today is Swagbuck's birthday and they're giving away higher points and bigger and better prizes. Good publicity stunt, because I finally signed up! Why not - I love free stuff.

I haven't read the fine print, but apparently you also get points for referring friends, so if you DO sign up, I'll get some Swag Bucks for it...not sure how many or what it all means.

Click here to start swagging with me!

4 comments:

Heathahlee said...

hmmm...free stuff? I'm good with that! : )

The Fat Dietitian said...

I have been wondering about how all this works... Let me know if you like it!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

I love free stuff! I already signed up for Swag Bucks awhile ago, but you reminded me to use it again! Thanks :)

Maria said...

Today only!! Free swag code - BirthdayBuck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails