This is a week of trying new recipes. I've been collecting new ideas in my Pinterest boards and it's time to actually make them! It's a quiet-ish week around here (no more football) so I will have some extra time in the kitchen. Not all of these recipes are Paleo this week, but they're pretty clean. Going back to Paleo next week. (fell off the wagon during my getaway this weekend!)
Breakfast:
Paleo Pancakes - (2 eggs + 1 banana) I tried these last week and they were way too mushy. I wonder if the bananas are NOT supposed to be ripe?
The Biggest Loser Pancakes - OHMYGOSH these things are so good. And filling!!!
Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies *
Paleo Blueberry Pecan Breakfast Cookies *
Lunch:
Paleo Avocado Chicken Salad *
The Biggest Loser White House Salad *
Dinner:
Monday - Meatloaf and green beans
Tuesday - Greek Pizza on Pitas *
Wednesday - Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowls *
Thursday - Skinny Chicken Broccoli Alfredo *
Friday - Burgers on the grill with homemade ketchup *
Desserts:
Clean Eating Brownies (I made these last week and they were delicious, but they separated into two weird layers. I don't think Ryan whisked the ingredients enough, so this week I'm going to try again)
Avocado Chocolate Mousse - Avocado's are 3/$1 this week, so this is a must. It's very rich, so I actually use only 1 T. honey, but Mike thinks he can taste the avocado. I can't. It's the perfect chocolate fix for this sweets-deprived girl!












No comments:
Post a Comment