![]() |
| These girls would wig out if they knew I sneaked a picture of their backsides during class today. But blog posts need a picture, so it's dark, but it's better than nothing! |
Kristi is an instructor that transferred over from my old gym and she is in incredible shape. She used to be a very normal size, still smaller and more fit than I, until she got serious about her diet and now she probably a size 2. I had no idea she had any weight to lose!
I would see her at the old gym and now see her often at the new gym, and each time I see her, she invites me to her cycle class.
"No, thanks. Cycling makes my butt go numb," I argue.
"Oh, don't worry about that! In my class, we hardly ever sit down."
Her class completely intimidated me.
So I've been exercising longer and harder and trying to get back in shape since starting this awesome new gym in December. A few weeks ago, I finally got up the courage to do this die-hard class. 10 minutes into it, I caught myself checking the clock. This is what I do when I'm miserable and want to leave.
Not only did I make it through the whole class, but I've returned every week since. I figure my workout routine needs some variety. And maybe if I keep torturing myself, it's entirely possible that someday it won't be so horrible.













3 comments:
I am SO proud of you! This has been on your goals in varying forms for awhile. I wanna be you when I grow up...
XOX
Mom
Oh no. Now I'm gonna have to take that class!!
Amazing Blog !!
Post a Comment