Saturday, November 24, 2012

I. Am. Humbled.

While searching for fresh ideas on Pinterest for our 25 Days of Christmas calendar, I came across someone who pinned one of MY posts! That's the first time I've stumbled upon my own blog on Pinterest!!! There was a link to "other" posts from Intentionally Katie and a list of 250 pins popped up. What on Earth?!?

I remember earlier this year noticing that I had 1000 individual log ins on my blog in one day, which is  8-10 times higher than usual. I ended up figuring out that someone pinned my post for No Bake Energy Bites and it spread like wildfire. In fact, those sound pretty tasty right about now...maybe I should whip up a batch?

(ahem, sorry)

While I was glancing through the pins on the list, one of the comments said, "Great website: recipes, meal plans, goals and inspiration." I seriously almost cried!  My head is so huge right now, you have no idea. 

Thanks for the ego boost, friends! Whoever is out there pinning my posts...THANK YOU! I wish I knew how to add a "pin this" quick link on my posts to make it easier for you. Someday...
  post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails