Is this cheating? Yes, technically it is. Well, not technically, because it's not even made of snow...let's just call a spade a spade, shall we?
But WHERE am I supposed to find snow in September in Arizona?!?! Somehow, in the last 3 winters since creating my 101 in 1001 list, I haven't managed to make it to a decent, snowman-building area with the kids. Sure, we went sledding, but no snowman was built.
But WHERE am I supposed to find snow in September in Arizona?!?! Somehow, in the last 3 winters since creating my 101 in 1001 list, I haven't managed to make it to a decent, snowman-building area with the kids. Sure, we went sledding, but no snowman was built.
So I had to improvise. I thought of various ways to build a snowman with the kids, and finally settled on a little sandman at the beach this morning.
Go ahead...call me a cheater if you must, but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to beat a deadline.














No comments:
Post a Comment