Friday, September 9, 2011

#33 - Learn how to use my MP3 player

It's about time!  Since adding #33 to my list of 101 Goals in 1001 Days, I received and iPod Shuffle for my birthday (um, *ahem* last year) and I finally know how to download songs and use it for my workouts!  I'm seriously so excited.  I plan to load up my old, unused MP3 player with music for Ryan and give it to him.  But apparently, I need some converter software, blah blah blah...I'll deal with that later.  Maybe I'll wrap it up and give it to him for Christmas...?

Wanna see my playlist?  I don't listen to much mainstream music, but these songs make me want to dance my pants off.  I'm going to look like a fool bee-boppin' around on the treadmill at the gym. (Sidenote...I had NO idea I liked the Black Eyed Peas so much!  They are just too catchy.)

Crazy in Love & Single Ladies - Beyonce
Boom Boom Pow & I Gotta Feeling & Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
Yeah & OMG - Usher
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Low & Right Round - Flo Rida
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez

I have some slower Christian songs for my cool down, but I exclusively listen to KLove except when I'm at the gym, so I kind of feel like I need something different to pump me up for my workouts, you know?

Do you have any must-have songs for my playlist?  I'm taking suggestions. I have some money leftover from my free iTunes gift cards from Swagbucks

So...out with it.  Leave a comment with your top 5 songs on your playlist!
post signature

2 comments:

DutchMac said...

I like to download free podcasts from iTunes and use workout times for my motivation/inspiration hours. Something about focusing on what the speaker is saying and processing it all takes my attention away from the fact that I'm running....which is incredibly BORING in and of itself!

Also, I don't then feel the compulsion to run to the exact beat of the music, which probably wouldn't match my pace anyway and cause all sorts of other problems (i.e. stumbling my clumsy arse) and I feel my mind has been broadened for the day. Maybe you'd like to try that once or twice, see if it works for you?

xoxoxooxox

Nat said...

Wow, just catching up with your blog over the last few weeks. shocked no one gave you ideas for music. I listen to mainly christian music as well, but when working out i like to go back to the 80s...i love all the old stuff from middle/high school. Cyndi Lauper, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Micheal Jackson, etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails