Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday's Time Saving {Craft Caddy} Tip

This idea was born out of necessity and I LOVE it. After unsuccessfully mending a torn-beyond-recognition markers box, I didn't know what to do with the stray markers that lingered in our coloring bin. Then I stumbled upon this little shower caddy in the $1 section at Target.

Not only is there a section for the markers, but I also put safety scissors and glue in another section and in the biggest section, I put stickers, a container of large confetti pieces, a baggie of dry pasta and a baggie of Cheerios. What makes this a time saving tip: when Kaylin wants to do a craft (this will come in so handy when I'm nursing and need to keep her occupied) I just pull out the caddy and construction paper and she can create to her heart's content. I actually keep multiples of the scissors and glue for when Ryan and Kaylin want to do a craft together...less fighting sharing. :)

post signature

2 comments:

UnfinishedMom said...

Those shower caddies work great for all kinds of stuff. Aren't they wonderful!

Elizabeth said...

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails