Today we met some "we don't get together often enough" friends in Scottsdale. The mom and I chatted, the kids ran through the fountains. It was hotter than hot, but totally worth it.
We saved some money by packing a picnic lunch instead of eating at Paradise Bakery which I would have much MUCH rather done. Bringing food wasn't quite as much about saving money as it was about avoiding the temptation of the cookie that comes with every purchase. There is nothing - NOTHING, I say! - more amazing than a fresh baked Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie. And at lunchtime, they're always fresh. Whoa, mama...I love me some PB cookies..JPG)
.JPG)

I digress. I tried squeezing Kaylin into last year's swim suit, but looking at the pictures, I think it's time to pack this one away for a potential future little sister. Her torso is suddenly too long for a one-piece and in our own backyard, I'm not as picky about what she wears, but when you see the zoomed in picture of she and Ryan above, the bottoms of this suit are clearly too small.
Ryan had so much fun playing with my friend's three girls. It seems that sometimes, he relates to girls better. If he's in a room full of boys, he usually plays alone for some reason. Except his newest little friends around the corner. They're brothers, 5 and 3, and are so perfect for him. They're coming over for his little birthday party on Saturday, so that should be fun. I can't believe he'll be 4 years old tomorrow! Okay, I'm spider webbing. It must be the heat. Can't focus...need water...












No comments:
Post a Comment