Monkey Munch
Microwave for 1 minute, then for 30 seconds at a time until you can stir it smooth:
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. peanut butter (I used almond butter b/c of Kaylin's allergy and it tasted just fine)
1/4 c. butter
Add 1 t. vanilla.
Pour 9 c. Chex or Crispex cereal into a large bowl and coat thoroughly with chocolate mixture.
Pour 1.5 c. powdered sugar into a large zippy bag and add cereal mixture. Close the bag and shake, coating completely with sugar.
I thought ahead enough to take pictures of the process, knowing I wanted to post this recipe to entice you all. (is that mean?) I even took a picture of my monkey's munching on it...that bowl was gone in a matter of minutes!












6 comments:
Hey Katie, try again with my 100 things post. It should be there now! :)
How funny, we are planning on making this for our baking day this week! Of course Jon and Kate was the inpsiration! LOL. So is it good? We've never had it.
Too funny...I am making this next week because this week we made dirt cakes with gummy worms. Abbe loved helping but her favorite part was eating it.
You won the Starbucks card from Fun and Free Give Aways
http://funandfreegiveaways.blogspot.com/2008/06/are-you-craving-starbucks-win-10-gift.html
Please contact us so we can get you the prize
Oooh this sounds good! I make it the toffee way. Never tried it with the chocolate.
And thanks for the heads up on the free tacos. My hubby loves them (ick) so he was digging out gas receipts today. I wish we could send in like 4 gas receipts and get free APS this month. Wouldn't that be awesome?!
We love puppy chow...we have even packaged it at Christmastime as Reindeer Chow and given it as gifts!
Yummmo!
The Maid
Post a Comment