Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#96 - Buy all new towels for the bathroom

I have never bought myself towels. My mom bought me towels when I left for college, then we received some that we registered for at our wedding…14 years ago. Clearly, they were good quality towels, but their shelf life was only 13 years because, one by one, they have been ripping to shreds lately. I complained every single time I took a shower.

So for Christmas, Mike bought me 12 spankin' new towels! In six different colors. I was thrilled, but felt compelled to explain that the reason that we had so many color options in our bathroom was because our collection was a hodge podge of my college towels, his bachelor towels and our wedding towels. Towels are supposed to match. Ours did not.

But now they do! 
We picked two of the colors and Mike exchanged the others. Well, we have mostly blue (because they ran out of the brown) but at least we have two colors instead of six. And I finally got to hang the wine-rack above my tub to display our extra towels and free up the bathroom cabinet! #96 on my list of 101 in 1001 is complete!
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails