Thursday, January 2, 2014

#87 - Clean out Mike's bedroom closet

While I was on a roll with my closet clean out, and while Mike was working on his 7th straight hour of New Year's Day bowl games, I decided to keep my momentum going. Hence, completing #87 on my 101 in 1001 list

This was the "before" picture I took back in March when I originally intended to tackle this project. Mike's closet is the same size as mine, but he hardly has any clothes, so I tend to use the extra space…for everything. In the back of his closet is my wedding dress, our winter coats and snow gear, all of Ryan's clothes that will someday be Jason's, the items that I'd like to try to sell before donating. 
Before #1: in March
So between March and this weekend, I'd made a dent in most of the hanging clothes and piles of junk. It was still a huge mess, just less of it. This is the before picture I took this morning…
Before #2: Today
After: you can see the floor!!!
Before: all of Ryan's old clothes are sorted into bins on the top shelf. When I find something that needs to be added,  I throw it up there and hope it doesn't fall down. Lazy, right? 
Before: the main side of the closet that Mike uses. Just enough space for him to stand…barely.
After: so much more room!!!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails