A couple of weeks ago, Mike and I spent a hot date night shopping for a deal on a kitchen table. Don't be jealous...13 years and we still got it goin' on!!!
It was delivered last week and we love it! It's dark, pub height, has a fun lazy susan in the middle and storage underneath. Not to mention that the sides fold up to make it round and more accommodating for guests.
Tonight after dinner (that my sweet friend brought us), Mike summoned the kids to attack the mess that we call a kitchen. He loaded the dishwasher, Ryan cleared the table, Kaylin wiped rice off the chairs (in her leotard from gymnastics and her crown from VBS today), and Jason vacuumed. If I wasn't so depressed about my broken wrist, I might have enjoyed watching them lazily! But I welled up with pride and took this picture, realizing I hadn't posted about our new table yet. May this one last 20 years, just like the last one! #90 is crossed off the 101 in 1001 list!













2 comments:
Great table!
Very Very good and usable post. Thank's to share your experience with us. I will try to remember these tips in my blog commenting task.
Post a Comment