A friend of a friend (isn't that how it always goes???)
just started a website called SnapParties. She sells "parties in a box" by theme. For her Grand Opening, she's hosting a raffle where you can win a themed birthday party box of your choice up to $220 value. I realize I'm lessoning my chances of winning by blabbing about this to all of you out in blogland, but I have to share fun stuff like this.
just started a website called SnapParties. She sells "parties in a box" by theme. For her Grand Opening, she's hosting a raffle where you can win a themed birthday party box of your choice up to $220 value. I realize I'm lessoning my chances of winning by blabbing about this to all of you out in blogland, but I have to share fun stuff like this. Click here to ask her a party planning question and enter the drawing! Contest ends on Monday, September 8th.












No comments:
Post a Comment