Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#82 - Do something crazy with my hair (well, crazy for ME)

It took me a while, but I finally decided to do something fun and different with my hair. I tried last year, but when I told my friend, she asked if I was going through a midlife crisis. It made me feel like I was trying to be younger than I am.

But during my most recent hair appointment, I finally pulled the trigger. My hair stylist (who originally tried to talk me out of it) said that I would be disappointed if I just did a strip underneath because you wouldn't be able to see if. So she took a HUGE chunk and colored it bright red for Christmas. I LOVED how it turned out!!!  I might even have her recolor it red for Valentine's Day, then phase back to my normal hair. 
So, at 39 years old and only a few weeks left until the 1001st day, #82 is crossed off of my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list. What's funny is that it's such a big deal for straight-laced me, but hardly anyone has noticed it. I've probably only had 4 people say anything unless I brought it up!  Go figure.
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails