Saturday, May 10, 2014

#34 - Read the Bible every day for a month

I've been working on this one for a few months now, but I'm finally in the habit of reading my online YouVersion Bible app every morning before climbing out of bed. Sometimes I read a few verses, other times I read a couple of chapters. What's cool is that Ryan has been reading the Bible every day, too, and often our readings overlap and we can talk about what we read. This is a habit I've wanted to get into for a very long time.

The days that I also take time to pray for the kids, myself as a mom/teacher/mediator/arbitrator, Mike, my struggles in general…those are the days that run much more smoothly. I'm just excited that I'm in the habit again! And that #34 is crossed off my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list.
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails