Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Meal Plan - 4/1/13 (part Paleo, part Clean Eating, and this is no joke!)

I'm getting serious about my diet again. Somewhere after failing my "no sugar" challenge for Lent and getting an assessment at the gym last week that showed me that my body fat % is higher than it should be, I decided to get back on the wagon. 

I need to cut out white sugar and flour, that's for sure, but I'm not certain if I'm going to go full-out Paleo or just follow the Clean Eating plan (minus the pasta). So this week's menu is a combination of both.

Monday - leftovers
Wednesday - Paleo Turkey Pot Pie *
Friday - Chocolate Chili *
Saturday - Breakfast for dinner...Healthy Protein Pancakes *

Lunch Idea (with leftover Easter eggs):

Snacks and Desserts:
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Dough Balls (I made these last week and they were delicious)
Clean Banana breakfast muffins *
Clean Frozen Banana Cream Pie (leftover from Easter - didn't go over with my in laws)
Clean Pumpkin Pie (Ditto above, but my kids actually loved it. Mike didn't.)

* New recipe - will review next week
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails