![]() |
| Stonehenge - 2003 |
We visited one of my best friends when she lived in London and now it's officially time to visit her in Holland. While across the pond, Mike also wants to go to Germany and we'll likely hit Ireland, since some distant church friends just moved back there. (we like to take advantage of free, experienced tour guides)
Next year, we have some major traveling on the agenda, so our European vacation will likely be in 2013. (Mike's parents are taking us on a Mexican cruise for Mike's 40th birthday and I'm a hairline fracture away from earning an all expenses paid trip to Cancun through Tastefully Simple, but Mexico wasn't the kind of international trip I had in mind, so neither of those "planned" trips really counted for this goal!)
And it has been suggested that if we're going to Germany, Mike would enjoy Oktoberfest, so I'm narrowing this trip down to October 2013.
So there you go. Our international trip has officially been discussed, thought out and planned enough to cross #93 off of the list!
Next year, we have some major traveling on the agenda, so our European vacation will likely be in 2013. (Mike's parents are taking us on a Mexican cruise for Mike's 40th birthday and I'm a hairline fracture away from earning an all expenses paid trip to Cancun through Tastefully Simple, but Mexico wasn't the kind of international trip I had in mind, so neither of those "planned" trips really counted for this goal!)
And it has been suggested that if we're going to Germany, Mike would enjoy Oktoberfest, so I'm narrowing this trip down to October 2013.
So there you go. Our international trip has officially been discussed, thought out and planned enough to cross #93 off of the list!













4 comments:
How fabulous - it's so much fun to plan - so glad you enjoyed England
Mary
Oktoberfest is in September Katie. :)
ha ha ha ha ha ha, April's comment cracked me up. It's a good thing this trip is planned in pencil. It sounds fantastic!
Really, April? WHY would they call it OKTOBERfest?!?!? Do they not understand how confusing that is for us Americans???
Post a Comment