I clearly didn't look at my calendar when I planned my Spring Cleaning schedule, because we've been out of town since Friday! I think I hoped I would have been done with all of the assignments before we left, but alas, I am not...
Thank goodness I just tackled our downstairs closets
in December, because our upstairs "linen closet" will be a doozy. It tends to be my dumping ground for all things overflow. This closet holds our birthday gift stash, candles, over-sized serving pieces and when I stock up on diapers and Kleenex during huge sales, they go in this closet.
The last time I cleaned out our linen closet, it took a full day and required two trips to Good Will. (pictures and details
here) Before and after pictures will have to come at a later date because I'm simply not done yet.
Here are the before and after pictures of our back hall closets a few months ago. This totally counts for today's challenge. Right?
 |
| This was the "during" picture - such a disaster! |
 |
| Before - top of the back hall closet |
 |
| Before - bottom of the back hall closet |
 |
| After - I transferred serving pieces and bakeware to this closet and utilized one shelf as my purse/coupon/paperwork drop zone. |
 |
| After - Jason's toy buckets - I put them on the floor of the above pictured closet. Throughout the day, I rotate the buckets into the family room when he needs something fresh to entertain him. |
 |
| Before - top of the old kitchen overflow closet |
 |
| After - top of the new kids closet |
 |
| Before - bottom of the old kitchen overflow closet - most of the dishes were moved into my china cabinet. |
 |
| After - bottom of the new kids closet |
 |
| A closer look at the kids craft supplies drawer |
If you participated in today's challenge, please link up below!
1 comment:
Can I just say how completely jealous I am of your ginormous closets, pantry, and just storage in general. You wouldn't believe how tiny our closets and hall storage is. And well, if you remember you helped me organize my non-pantry. I wouldn't know what to do with all that space!
Post a Comment