Today is a great day - this is the first assignment of the Spring Cleaning Challenge that I don't have to participate in! So no before or after pictures for me today. In our last house, before we had kids, our guest bedroom was a dumping ground. If we had friends over and I didn't know where to put something, it went into the guest room or the closet. When guests came to town, I pulled everything out temporarily, then dumped it all back in there.
For some reason, our number of out of town visitors drastically decreased after we had kids. What does that say about us...??? :)
If you've done a major overhaul on your guest bedroom, please link up below!
For some reason, our number of out of town visitors drastically decreased after we had kids. What does that say about us...??? :)
If you've done a major overhaul on your guest bedroom, please link up below!














No comments:
Post a Comment