I mentioned in a recent post that I got a wild hair and started painting one night. Well, the project is done - check it out!
Mike and his dad put the chair rail up on Saturday and I painted the white baseboards to match. This is my new favorite place in our house...and it's actually used the least. Now I'm ready to sell the over-sized living room furniture and use the money to buy something that fits the space better. All of it doesn't fit in this house like they did in our last house. (Does anyone want some gently used couches with matching tables?)
Before and after of the hall wall...
Before and after of the hall wall...
Before and after of the family room (which was the dining room, but we flipped the furniture because the tall table blocked our fun fireplace)...

Before and after of the front area by the door...













5 comments:
Congrats, it looks fantastic! I can't wait to have pretty pictures ready of this house!
Of course, I'm totally jealous of your 'sparse' existence there. How I WISH I had 'clear surfaces' that weren't crammed with books, DVDs, absolutely useless Nike cr*p, I mean, treasure.....oh so jealous! I'm going to have to spend 20 minutes moving junk from one place to another while I take pictures that LOOK like my house is that clear!
Did I mention I'm totally jealous?! :-)
xoxoxoxo
Wow! :)
Nice job pro painter...when are you painting my living room?
B
Very cool. That looks great!
Looks great, Katie. Good job.
wow, its been a long time since we have seen your place. Looks awesome!!! great job...wanna come over and paint our living room???
Post a Comment