Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday HELP needed ASAP!

I just ran across a list of freebies for kids dinners and it occurred to me that with Ryan's birthday coming up this weekend, I should take advantage of the birthday freebies that restaurants have to offer.

So HELP! What birthday freebies do YOU know about? Please leave a comment or email me, even if the freebie requires that I sign up online first. If I don't have time for Ryan, I'll sign up for Kaylin in August.

Also, Ryan announced tonight that he wants a Spiderman costume for his birthday. On Friday. !!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a size 4-6 (I don't care if it's big) Spiderman costume I can buy? I looked on eBay and the auctions don't end before Friday, let alone would they ship in time. Anyone? Anyone? In fact, if you have any other dress up clothes, I would be eternally grateful. Girls size 2T + or boys size 4T +.

If you're reading this and aren't one to comment, now's the time people!!! Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I have some type super hero costume, brand new in my garage but I dont know if it's Spidey. I'm also not sure what size it is but if it meets what you need, your more then welcome to it. I'll have to look. Give me a day and I'll get back to ya. :)

Shelly said...

I totally forgot to get back to you. I'm soo sorry. The costume is Batman, unfortunately. I did see ONE spiderman costume in the toy department at the new Walmart on Deer Valley and 99th yesterday for around, I think, $12. Again, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. My mind is full of so much stuff lately with the house thing. Hope Ryan has a fabulous birthday!

Jolie Molino said...

Not in time for Ryan's Bday but, California Pizza Kitchen, Sonic,Famous Daves(all those are freebies). Abuellos gives a discount coupong.I am sure there are more but I cant think of them right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails