Sunday, May 24, 2009

Meal Plan - 5/25/09

Breakfast
Oatmeal
Eggs and Toast
Rise and Shine Muffins

Lunch
Turkey Sandwiches (I may have to make a Panini or two for me. I add pesto and throw on some sun-dried tomatoes and provolone...YUM.)
Pine Nut Orzo Salad
Leftovers

Dinner
Monday - Memorial Day BBQ with neighbors - Burgers, Pesto Pasta Salad, corn on the cob, fruit and brownies.
Tuesday - Frugal Bean Stew
Wednesday - Garlic Chicken Farfalle
Thursday - Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Fingers
Friday - Chicken Fried Rice
Saturday - Sloppy Joes with salad
Sunday - Baked Egg and Cheese Crepes

Dessert to try - Chocolate Beet Cake (I'm dying to see how it tastes!)

3 comments:

SPKarenO said...

definitely post back about the chocolate beet cake!

also, fyi, i received the bbq cookbooks a few days ago! thanks!

Julie said...

Katie! I'm not sure how we ended up with the same recipe... I just bought my zucchini to make those rise and shine muffins tomorrow! I'm so tasting yours first - are you making them today? Save one for me!

Anonymous said...

Yummm! I am going to try to make Rise & Shine Muffins for our beach vacation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails