Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{Day 3} Living Room

Part 2 of the Living Room "Spring Cleaning" challenge involves organizing like items with like items (like movies, magazines, etc) and since I already have a system in place, I thought I'd share.

One thing I DID de-clutter was a downstairs diaper station basket that hasn't been touched in months. (This is under one of the end tables by the couch. Accessable, but out of the way and fairly discrete.) Kaylin was fully potty trained last fall, so why there are still wipes and diaper cream in this basket, I can't be sure...


This is where I keep our non-kid movies, and we don't have many, so it works. (I almost said, "adult movies" - how bad does THAT sound?)


I have a basket under the other end table full of toys for the under-1 crowd. I got this idea from another blog. She called the basket, "Operation Distraction" and I stole her idea. I pull it out when littler ones come to our house and the toys are all age-appropriate.


I'm sure this isn't too original, but since purchasing this little $10 remote holder, remotes always have a home, too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails