I went back and forth about committing to this, but decided last week to just do it.

Yesterday was Day 1 and I completely spaced it, so I'm doing it today. Lucky for me, we hosted our Bible study last night, so many of the surfaces downstairs were clean and the Living Room was Day 2 (today) - so I think I'm good.

Yesterday was Day 1 and I completely spaced it, so I'm doing it today. Lucky for me, we hosted our Bible study last night, so many of the surfaces downstairs were clean and the Living Room was Day 2 (today) - so I think I'm good.
I am so glad I took "before" pictures because it makes the "after" pictures look that much more amazing! I almost copped out and rested during naptime today, but I am so thankful I kept moving. (though, I'm absolutely exhausted now!!!) If you do this, I highly recommend taking pictures. It motivates you to do the little extra things to make it REALLY tidy for the after picture.
The kitchen "junk counter"
The laundry room "folding counter" (can't fold clothes on there when it's loaded with junk!)


The computer desk


The computer desk
The file cabinet (it looked so bare, I had to steal a picture from our bedroom to put on there!)
My bedroom dresser


I even took some time to label the rechargable-battery cords that I always mix up. (yes, I'm not ashamed that I own a label maker!!!)
And, finally, this is what I'll be working on after the kids are in bed tonight: my craft room!













6 comments:
wow, your before and after pics look awesome! i'm thinking maybe i'll get a label maker too- what a great idea. i'm always wondering, what cord does this go to? very good idea!
Wow! You go girl! It all looks great. You have definitely been busy!!
Oh my gosh, after all the cussing at random cords and running to Best Buy to get a new universal cord which I'm sure I didn't need but just couldn't figure which of all we have was the ONE I needed, why didn't I think of this!!??!! And I even have a darn label maker.... Thanks for that tip! Now I just have to start plugging things in and figure out what to put on the label.... uggh but boy will we be happy!
Very few things make me happier than seeing that someone else who appears so Monica-ish can have clutter, too. Thanks for brightening my day. :-)
Love,
Your Monica Wanna-Be
Great Job!
I'll admit, I want my own label maker, though my husband jokes that I'd go around the house labeling *everything*! :)
I haven't been joining in on this cleaning thing, but I should be! LOL
You are making awesome progress, good for you!
:)
Post a Comment