This is a plea to my local friends...unless one of my blogging buddies is willing to give me a phone tutorial. I finally have Photoshop, finally have a system that can upload it and has enough memory to USE the thing and I am fumbling around with it like an idiot. There has to be an easier way.
Does anyone know Adobe Photoshop Elements? I have version 6.0. Nothing fancy, but I don't get it yet.
I'd accept a 10 minute phone call to get me in the right direction, an hour lesson, whatever. (we all know I have time on my hands) I want to start with the basics and get comfortable there, first. Minimal edits, text on prints, uploading my modifications directly to the websites to be printed, stuff like that. I've never seen a program that didn't come with an instruction manual. I'm overwhelmed! HELP!













4 comments:
Sorry, Katie. I know absolutely nothing about Photoshop!
Until you can get 'real' help (or in addition to) try going online at
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/PhotoshopElements/6.0/
Seeing as our lives now consist of every instruction manual we DO receive being written in an un-readable language, we've learned to survive by online learning. It generally works out really well.
Good luck!
xoxoxoxooxo
There is a very helpful book you might consider. The Photoshop book for Photographers (I think is the name) By Scott Kelby ( I think his name is scott). You'd need the Elements version. IMHO, Very useful..
Hi there ~ I don't have photoshop, but wanted to share this really cool website that I just discovered. I've been having so much fun with it, I haven't gotten anything done today! :) www.photofunia.com This would make some really cool gifts, especially for grandparents! :) I love that the site is free, and you can download the finished effect to your computer - all FREE!
Post a Comment