Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#102, again - Effective Time Management Tips

A couple of months ago, I posted about being featured on another blog, which was my pipe-dream addition to my 101 Goals in 1001 Days. Well, to add to that fun fantasy, my first official "guest post" was posted today!

4 comments:

The DutchMac Tribe said...

Congrats, well done, good job, and all that nonsense.

But you forgot a very important #11, which is 'Have ADD'. I swear, there are days I really wish I had ADD, because I could get sooooo much more done if I could only bounce off the walls with energy. Instead, that damn law of inertia kills me every time.

Sigh! :-)

xoxoxoxo

Erin said...

Great post! Congrats on crossing more off of your goal list. Are you sure you'll have some left for the last year :) You are making great progress. Keep it up!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Thanks for all the great tips Katie! That's so exciting about your guest post :)

Lisa said...

Well done! I really enjoyed your post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails