I know the week is already in full swing, but I wanted to link my recipes all in one place for the rest of the week. Last night's shepherd's pie was a stretch...I'm not able to do some of the healthier recipes without gagging lately. Such a shame!
Breakfast:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Waffles
Lunch:
Turkey Pesto Panini (a recent craving)
Salad with new apple cider vinegar dressing
Dinner:
Monday - Vegan Shepherd's Pie
Tuesday - Ravioli with Balsalmic Brown Butter Sauce (this is DIVINE and EASY!)
Wednesday - Beef Stir Fry with brown rice
Thursday - Creamy Parmesean Chicken with Pasta
Friday - Hawaiian Chicken with Kumquats (got them in the produce co-op and haven't known what to do with the darn things!)
Saturday - Mike camping - having a girls sleepover with the wives!
Sunday - Lasagna Roll Ups
Dessert:
Apple Crisp













2 comments:
Lasagna roll-ups sound great! Easy too!
The ravioli are awesome. I have used this recipe for awhile and now I may just have to fix this tonight as well.
Post a Comment