I've spent the better part of the last hour flipping through Rachael Ray's Family Cookbook and it is now laden with sticky notes. Lots of new recipes to try once I've worked through my freezer-clean-out plan. (our menu is currently scheduled through mid-May)
In the meantime, I posted some of these recipes before trying them, and will add pictures, variations (you know I'll mess with them somehow) and comments once I make them myself. If they're bad, they'll be deleted. So if you see a bunch of new recipes posted, know that I'm not personally recommending them...yet.
Also, I've decided to start answering your comment questions back into the comments. So many people don't have email addresses that I can respond to - so if you ask a question, click on the option to "email follow up comments" to yourself. (you have to be signed in with your Blogger account to do this)













1 comment:
I was getting Rachel Rays magazine for awhile and would sticky note pages/recipes I wanted to try. She always has great stuff.
Have fun cooking away!
Post a Comment