I haven't commented in FOREVER, Katie! I'm sorry I've missed so much, but life happens.
Your suggestions are really great...I would never have thought to use bread and tortilla bags for the freezer! Do you not have issues with freezer burn? I guess your kids don't let waffles and pancakes stay in the freezer long enough to get burned, do they? : )
I'm a Christian wife and a homeschooling mom to a 12 year old, an 10 year old and a very busy 7 year old. I am passionate about being a good "Household Manager" and love to encourage women and parents in the areas of cooking, organizing, homeschooling and frugal living.
5 comments:
Good stuff, Katie! As always -
woo hoo! congrats! can't wait to check it out!
stop by my place sometime! :) i tagged you
Which grocery stores will give you 5 cents per re-useable bag?
Charissa - Fry's and Sprouts for sure, I think also Safeway.
I haven't commented in FOREVER, Katie! I'm sorry I've missed so much, but life happens.
Your suggestions are really great...I would never have thought to use bread and tortilla bags for the freezer! Do you not have issues with freezer burn? I guess your kids don't let waffles and pancakes stay in the freezer long enough to get burned, do they? : )
Great tips!
Post a Comment