I've spent my spare time the last couple of days getting caught up on my favorite blogs in my
Bloglines account. In addition to returning from our vacation to a whopping 90 emails, I had over 110 posts in Bloglines. It seems that when I read a few, more appear. I'm
just now under 100 again. I've been glancing and deleting most of them, but several have info that I really want to read! So I printed some to bring to the gym with me today. 18 pages worth! And I ended up running into a friend and spent the whole 45 minute cardio workout
talking and not reading. Oh well, the time went fast!
My point is this: You think I blog a lot? One of the blogs I read (
Money Saving Mom) has 32 new posts since I last read last week. She has 2 young kids and is in her first nauseating trimester of pregnancy. AND has a second blog (
Biblical Womanhood). When on EARTH does this girl have time to blog??? Especially 30+ posts?
So don't judge me for posting daily!!! The most I've ever written are 2 posts in a day, I think. Maybe three...but that was only once I think...
2 comments:
I haven't been reading you very long -but I take it some folks in your life have talked about your blogging, possibly a little too much? There's always someone worse off or better off than you lol
Do what you love to do. If you enjoy blogging, then do it. If it interferes with your family then change it up a bit. But don't compare yourself with anyone else, you know what's best for you.
I have been enjoying your place quite a bit - Have a great day!
Kristin
I didn't get online much in the last few days and i had 159 new posts to read! i get the msm one too and she does post a ton, i am u not that interesting LOL
Post a Comment