Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meal Plan - week of 9/22

Monday - Tomato & Spinach Pasta Toss (and eggplant...and broccoli...I have a ton of veggies from the co-op to use up)

Tuesday - Healthy Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday - Chili and Cornbread

Thursday - Garlic Chicken Farfalle (I'm going to sub in turkey bacon and evaporated milk for the heavy cream, plus I'll throw some veggies in there - we'll see!) and I'm going to try a new Homemade Bread from my little friend Emily

Friday - Date night - no cooking! Leftovers for the kids and my mom.

Saturday - Chicken on the grill with veggies from the co-op and a salad

Sunday - Vegan Shepherd's Pie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took note of your chicken dish! Tiffany

Emily said...

A note on the bread - cook for longer rather than shorter to make sure it is done in the middle. (Last time I baked it for 18 minutes and it wasn't quite done, so I'd do at least 20). I hope you like it as much as we do! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails