I take a lot of pictures in order to get both of my kids looking in the same direction and appearing half-way pleasant. Kaylin was so cute this morning in a little lined dress, hose with a ruffley bum and her Easter shoes. So I sat the kids down for a photo shoot. The first few pictures I took weren't bad, but Ryan couldn't keep his hands away from his face. 

That didn't look posed, did it? Show your sister some love, Ryan...
Okay, new tactic...do anything I can to make them laugh. Unfortunately, when one smiles, the other doesn't. The other smiles, the first one looks away. 

Kaylin finally got bored and collapsed...
Kaylin finally got bored and collapsed...
Alas, one decent picture of them both. Not perfect, but good enough. Totally staged, but what do I care?












1 comment:
Too cute.
Have I ever mentioned that Ryan is a perfectly balanced combination of you and Mike? I see Mike in Ryan's eyes and mouth, and you in his nose and jawline. Perfect!
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment