Sunday, February 28, 2016

Time to Go Private?

Last week, I got an odd comment (which I promptly deleted), followed by a horribly vulgar comment yesterday about Kaylin. I flipped out and immediately changed the settings of my blogs to private. For years, I have been under the naive notion that only people like me read my blog. Because who cares about my mundane life other than moms like me?

I am sad to make my blog private, because I have really enjoyed writing to strangers over the years about mom things: cooking, baking, healthy living, organizing, party ideas, and small glimpses into our life.

But it's time to transition away from sharing on the world wide web. There are just too many crazies out there!
The only picture I would allow Ryan to upload to his FitBit profile. Something in me was cautious last week and today, it slapped me in the face and shook me to my core.
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails