Thursday, August 13, 2015

Unable to Finish Strong

It should be noted that this wonderful, yet very surprising, pregnancy is going to keep me from finishing several of the items on my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list.  For instance:

#29 - Jog for 30 minutes straight. I was actually working up to this one, but I just can't see doing this while pregnant. I was struggling to do it before I was pregnant!  I realize pregnant people jog all the time, but I'm not them. This is getting pushed off till after the baby arrives.

#30 -Take an international trip with Mike. This is a bit of a disappointment, because we had plans!  Our good friends, who we have traveled with for beach vacations as a family, are in the process of relocated to Japan for a year. We discussed it and decided that it would be a great opportunity to take the whole family to Japan! We planned to go in the spring, right around the time I'm due, which just isn't  logical, let alone safe. (*sigh*)

#95 - Lose 15 pounds. I was working on this one and doing pretty well…the scale was going in the right direction! But now I'm going to gain it all back, plus 20-30 more to keep those pounds company. But it's all worth it.
post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails