Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#44 - Call a locksmith to unlock our empty file cabinet

After five years of having this desk in our possession, I can finally, FINALLY make use of the file cabinet drawer!  With my business paperwork multiplying by the day, I've been itching for a new space to dedicate to getting it all organized.

I found someone who promised to unlock it for me for $10 if I brought it to his shop, saving me the $50-75 trip charge I had been quoted by a dozen other places.  I loaded up the kids, drove across town and the dumb thing was unlocked and re-keyed in under 10 minutes.  It took me five years to fix a 10 minute, $10 problem. 

Regardless, YAY for small victories.  #44 is finally crossed off my 101 in 1001 list!!!
post signature

4 comments:

Gordon Stubbs Locksmith said...

I love this post you a a nice and great post .The readers will enjoy the photos . thanks for sharing this.

nutrendmedia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth J. Neal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I had been quoted by a dozen other places. I loaded up the kids, drove across town and the dumb thing was unlocked and re-keyed in under 10 minutes. It took me five years to fix a 10 minute, $10 problem. locksmith in carmel indiana

Related Posts with Thumbnails