Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{learn a little about me}

I'm a Christian wife and a stay-at-home homeschooling mom to three great kids. In 2007, I began my original blog, Three Blondes and a Redhead, as a journal about my world, but transitioned in 2009 to Intentionally Katie to accommodate a growing audience. I am passionate about being a good "Household Manager" and love to encourage women and parents in the areas of cooking, organizing and frugal living. I'm a sucker for comments, so please feel free to drop a line and say, "Hi!"

* 50+ things about me
* 100 things that make me happy
* I am...
* Lessons I've learned
* My favorite parenting tips
* 101 Goals in 1001 Days list

{meet the rest of the family}

Mike, my husband of nearly 17 years
Ryan, 12 years old
Kaylin, 10 years old
Jason, 7 years old
I write about the kids often because they are such a huge part of my life. We spend our days homeschooling and our weekends running in different directions. We are a very real family and I try to be as transparent as possible without embarrassing them too much. I hope they entertain you as much as they do us!

2 comments:

Kara Chupp said...

You were in my BlogHer sidebar this morning... Decided to stop by and *meet* you :)
Enjoyed your family update and cute photos of your kiddos!
~Kara @ The Chuppies

Unknown said...

Human nature is evil, and goodness is caused by intentional activity. See the link below for more info.


#intentional
www.ufgop.org

Related Posts with Thumbnails