Thursday, December 11, 2008

Link Love

I read enough blogs this week that had me nodding along or saying "ah-ha" that I wanted to share the link love. If you have a minute, I highly recommend reading the following links, if only the first line of each paragraph to get the general idea and to see if you want to read more...

10 Tips for Looking Your Best - Simple Mom (this post is not what you'd expect - it was right on)

Organizing Holiday Mail - Creative Organizing/Simplify 101 (I love this gal - she's my organizational inspiration. Again, great tips)

Winter Gear Organizing Idea - The Happy Housewife (this is genius)

Making Soups from Leftovers - Life as Mom (I hate waste - I flagged this post to refer back to later)

Keeping Computer Time in Balance - Biblical Womanhood

Respecting and Trusting your Husband - Biblical Womanhood

When You're Not Enough - Org Junkie

This last post at Org Junkie is for those of you who get discouraged after reading my blog. Hearing that makes me sad because I strive to encourage, not discourage...but each of us are in a different place and we need be okay with that. And please feel free to continue giving me that feedback, because it reminds me to tone it down a little sometimes. I certainly don't mean to come across as "Look at me, look at me! I saved a bunch of money, redecorated my kitchen, whipped up enough fresh bread for the neighborhood and cleaned the whole house with my apron and pearls on today...just like June Cleavor!!!" I try to be real...hopefully you read those posts, too, so you see that I have my struggles just like everyone else.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails