Friday, January 16, 2009

My Husband Rocks - So Handy

My husband rocks because he's so handy. Not only did Mike spend last weekend putting up hooks all over my garage, he spent half a day (seriously - like 5 hours) putting together this dresser for our bathroom. It was a surprise Christmas gift from his parents and fits perfectly on the open wall in our master bath.

Within 5 minutes of helping Mike move it into place, I had it filled with spare toiletries, extra tissue boxes, make-up samples, you name it. Every drawer and basket is stuffed full and now the cabinet under my sink only has toilet paper and cleaning supplies. As it should be!!!

I love my new dresser. Now I just need to move that towel rack above it and put pretty decorative things on the top. Projects for another day!

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

He does rock! I love that dresser!

Raquel said...

that dresser is great! where did they find that at?

RMOMROX said...

Absolutely LOVE the dresser!

Related Posts with Thumbnails