Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Enough people have mentioned that they are starting their own 101 things in 1001 days list that I decided to add a Mr. Linky to my 101 in 1001 post. If you post your list or any other goals or New Years Resolutions on your blog, please feel free to add yourself onto Mr. Linky at the end of this post.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to do something else extreme. I can't afford Project 365, but I'm going to try to remember to take a picture each day this year and write a line or two about our day in a notebook in hopes that I can scrapbook a year in our life. Maybe instead of following the Project 365 format, I'll scrapbook 30-31 pictures in a one-month-at-a-time layout. We'll see if I remember to carry around my camera enough or if I fall off the bandwagon in March. :)

So, to start off the year right, here is our first picture of the new year. May 2009 be a fresh start for us all!!!


3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

I was going to start this today but my husband took the camera to deer camp! Maybe I'll remember tomorrow! : )

Raquel said...

i have been writing down all my 101 things tonight i cant wait to post them tomorrow! how fun
and btw i loved your list and i am stealing a few. sorry your friend razzed you about it i sure did love the idea!

Lisa said...

smart girl of you to get a pic with everyone wearing 2009 hats- that's such a neat pic! :) and you can even do it before midnight... OR the next day if you forgot on the day of! i did that with jett's "babys first christmas" hat. too fun!
love ya,
lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails